Please see the latest events information.
Please enjoy the unique "urban center type cherry-blossom viewing" customized from the ancient Japanese tradition called Hanami, contemporary style like Roppongi Hills .
April 5 (Fri) - April 7 (Sun) in 2019
Roppongi Hills Arena
Roppongi Hills Neighborhood Association , Mori Building Co., Ltd.
|Cooperation||TV Asahi Co., Ltd., Hollywood Cosmetics, Pokemon Co., Ltd. Mori Building Hospitality Corporation|
Kimono rental dressing service
It is a dressing experience where you can enjoy the luscious kimono that suits the season of sunny cherry blossoms. The course from rental to dressing is a course, and professional dressing specialists will dress you, so those who wear kimono for the first time should participate in peace.
- Date and time: April 5 (Fri), 17:00-19:30 April 6th (Sat), April 7 2019 (Sun) 12:00 to 17:30
- ※Kimono return Hours : April 5th (Fri), 21st April 2019, Saturday, April 6th (Sat), April 19th (Sun) until 19:30
- ※All bookings will be made on a first-come, first-served basis, so depending on the situation, you may not be able to wait or use the service. Please note that
- Fees : ¥ 4,500 (tax included)
- ※The same amount of money will be used for dressing service only.
- ※If you wish to have a hair set, you can receive ¥ 3,000 (tax included) separately.
- ※Kimono rental is intended for people over 120 cm tall.
- Cooperation on dressing: Hanahira Kimono Juku
- Advance reservation: Prior reservation will be accepted at Hanahage Kimono Juku. Please contact us by Tel or email.
- ※Reception period: Until April 17 (Thu) 17:00
- ※If it reaches capacity, there is a possibility that we can not accept it, so Please note that
Spring Festival Tea Party-Experiences with No-dot and Tea-no-Ounashi-
You can enjoy the matcha with Roppongi and Azabu Juban specialty Japanese sweets while feeling the beautiful spring spirit. Please feel free to join us.
(1) No-dot (Japanese sweets, Matcha)
- Date: April 5 (Fri), 17:00 to 18:00 to 6 April (Saturday), April 7 (Sun), 12:00 to 14:00, 15:00 , 17:00-
- Fees : ¥ 500 (tax included)
- Capacity: 20 arrivals each time
(2) Experience tea work before tea ceremony Shops
- Date: April 5 (Fri) 19:00 to April 6 (Sat), April 7 (Sun) 13:00 to 16: 20 19:
- Fees : ¥ 1,000 (tax included)
- Capacity: 10 arrivals each time
- ※(1) (2) Both participating rearranging tickets are on the day from 16:30 on Friday, April 5 to 11:30 on Sunday, April 7 (Sunday) from 11:30 on Friday, April 5 Distribution.
- Cooperation: "Yururi and Tea-no-Yu" tea ceremony house Tamano Sensei
Children's work Shops ・ Festival day stand
Let's experience various play on tatami
- Date: April 6th (Sat), April 7th (Sun), 2019 12: 00-18: 00
- ※Elementary school children and younger are required to accompany parents
こ ど も し こ ど も 子 き
- Contents: (1) Huge Lucky Laugh (2) Building blocks and playhouses (3) Bean balls & rice ball (4) Menko & kendama
- Price: Free
- Capacity: First-come-first-served basis on the day
- ※Depending on the degree of congestion, the number of people and Hours limit
- Target age: 2-18 years old
Making Japanese sweets at Nendo
- Target age: 2 years old-sixth grader
- Participation fee: ¥ 300 (tax included)
- Capacity: 100 arrivals on the day
It is always a fun and beautiful beauty park. We look forward to it again ♪
It is a stand where children can play, such as ring toss and captain kid.
Roppongi Hills Mori Art Museum - Town and Art Museum Program
Tsumugu Project (tentative name)-Let's shape everyone's voice-
In this city where people from various backgrounds gather, we are promoting a participatory art project to be created with people in Roppongi. Work centered on dialogue and sound Shops Deepen the relationship between project members and the general public.
Let's make a musical instrument!
At the Spring Festival site, we will invite artists who will be participating in the project, and together with the project members, we will have booths where you can experience making instruments, and explanations of the project.
- Musical instruments to make: Kalimba (thumb piano) and Kontsovka (笛)
- Date: April 6th (Sat), April 7th (Sun), 12:00 to 13:00, 16:00 to 17:00, April 2019
- Participation Fee: Free
- Capacity: About 7 arrivals each time
- Planning cooperation: NPO corporation Invisible Kikuchi Hiroko (artist and creative director)
- Participating artists: Takashi Nishihara
- Organized by: Roppongi Hills Neighborhood Association , Mori Art Museum , Mori Building Co., Ltd.
Special performances will be held to boost the Spring Festival Hours on April 6 (Sat) and April 7 (Sun).
- "Pikachu" greeting
(1) 12:30 to 13:00 (2) 15:30 to 16:00
- "Crayon Shin-chan" is coming
(1) 13:00-13:30 (2) 16:00-16:30
- "Go-chan." Is coming
(1) 13:30 to 14:00 (2) 16:30 to 17:00
All 12 stores full of variety! Carefully selected Restaurants We introduce a part of original menu of each store proud other than spring menu which elaborated taste.
Gifu Prefecture Gujo City
"Meihou Frankfurt" ¥ 300
"Rubbish ale (craft beer)" ¥ 700
TV Asahi Spring stall
We are preparing Japanese festival menu.
Embassy food stand
The Azabu area is home to 50 embassies out of 155 embassies located in Japan. This time, we will open a food booth at related organizations such as the Embassy of Argentina located in Roppongi Hills the Embassy of Sweden located in the Azabu area such as the Commerce Department of the Swedish Embassy and the Spanish Chamber of Commerce You will receive How about enjoying the international atmosphere unique to Roppongi?
Cherry blossom viewing in an urban oasis
Spring Festival limited "open garden"
We publicly show private Keisekishaka complex rooftop garden. You can see old-fashioned Japanese agricultural landscapes where vegetable garden spreads in seasonal plants and paddy fields.
- Date and time: Saturday, April 6, 2019, Sunday, April 7
- Participation fee: free
- Capacity: 50 people each time
- Application: Reception starts from 12:00 every day (first-come-first-served basis)
- ※Reception is in the Spring Festival venue
- Location: Keyakizaka Complex Rooftop Garden
Mukei garden which makes spectacular cherry blossoms bloom every year, and lights up Roppongi Sakurasaka where cherry blossom rows continue.
- Location: Mouri Garden (17: 30 ~ 23: 00), Roppongi Sakurazaka (17: 30 ~ 22: 30)
When the cherry blossoms lined up in a row around the Ark Hills flowered pretty, the "Sakura Festival" opened! Popular "Hills Marche", "Gourmet stand", "Work to enjoy with family"Shops In addition to holding of ", the area around Ark Hills is dyed cherry-colored and is a great outing spot. In addition, "Ark Garden" will be released this year too! Ark Hills is packed with spring breath, including delicious gourmets, beautiful cherry blossoms and green gardens!
- Date and time: Friday, April 5, 2019 11: 00-20: 00 April 6 (Saturday) 10 am-8 pm / Sunday, April 7 10 am-7 pm
- ※Cherry blossom light up during flowering period 17: 00 ~ 22: 00
- Location: Ark Hills Ark · Karajan Square / Ark Hills South Tower
Nearest station: 1 minute walk from "Tameike Sanno station", 1 minute walk from "Roppongi 1 chome station", 8 minutes on "Kamiyacho station"
Roppongi Hills 2019 Spring events Information
Roppongi Hills Recommended Information
ROPPONGI HILLS HAPPY HALLOWE EN 2019
Roppongi Hills everywhere
32nd Tokyo International Film Festival in Roppongi Hills
TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills , Roppongi Hills Arena , O-Yane Plaza
Shiota Chiharu: The Soul Trembles
Mori Art Museum
Jean-Michel Basquiat : Made in Japan
Mori Arts Center Gallery
Haruomi Hosono's 50th anniversary exhibition `` Hosono Tourism 1969-2019 ''
Tokyo City View