Please see the latest events information.
The Halloween season has come again this year. From October 1 (Tuesday) to 31st (Wednesday), Roppongi Hills will be Halloween! Introducing the fun of Roppongi Hills Halloween, such as fun events such as the classic parade, and a limited menu of Restaurants that will make you feel like Halloween!
Roppongi Hills autumn event “Halloween Parade” is also the 17th time. This year's costume theme is "movie"! Let's all dress up as movie characters and join the parade! Children who are dressed up and participated in the parade will receive a candy!
October 26, 2019 (Sat)
10: 30 ~ 13: 30 (planned)
Roppongi Hills Arena
|Eligibility for entry||
Everyone, from children to adults, can participate as long as they are disguised.
|way to participate||
From October 26th (Sat) 9:45 to 13:00, we will accept applications at the Roppongi Hills Arena.
( Roppongi Hills General Information 10: 00 ~ 21: 00)
- ※The parade starts with about groups of about 200 people divided into several groups within Hours .
- ※Depending on the number of participants, we may have to wait a while until the start.
- ※The parade takes about 25 minutes.
- ※Children must be accompanied by a guardian (do not need a costumed companion).
- ※Those who accepted during reception hours (9: 45 ~ 13: 00) can attend the parade from time to time.
- ※We do not have a changing room and luggage storage, so Please note that
- ※We will stop in case of rain.
ROPPONGI HILLS HAPPY HALLOWE EN 2019
Roppongi Hills Recommended Information
KIDS' WORKSHOP 2022
Roppongi Hills each Restaurants
Listen to the Sound of the Earth Turning: Our Wellbeing since the Pandemic
Mori Art Museum
特別展アリス― へんてこりん、へんてこりんな世界 ―
Mori Arts Center Gallery
水木しげるの妖怪 百鬼夜行展 ～お化けたちはこうして生まれた～
Tokyo City View