Please see the latest events information.
Annual New Year events held at Roppongi Hills Arena . There are plenty of New Year events suitable for New Year, including a powerful Japanese drum performance that is unique to New Year, lion dance and so on.
There will also be an old play experience corner where you can play with your child and a koto experience. Would you like to celebrate the beginning of 2020 with your family at Roppongi Hills?
January 1, 2020 (Wednesday / Holiday)
We will carry out lion dance and customary "behavior drink".
- Wadaiko Performance (Wadaiko Dojo Dondoko): 12: 30 ~, 13: 30 ~, 14: 30 ~
- Lion dance: 13: 00 ~, 14: 00 ~
- Beer Brewing: 13: 00 ~
- ※First 200 people
- ※We will distribute numbered tickets at the "Ticket Distribution Center" within the venue from 12:00.
January 2 (Thursday) and 3 (Friday), 2020
You can enjoy Koto experiences as well as old-fashioned experience corner such as Japanese drum performance of "Wadaiko Dojo Dondoko", popular comic handouts every year, Kendama, Bayogama, Otama etc. Please join us with parents and children.
- Wadaiko Performance (Wadaiko Dojo Dondoko): 11: 00 ~, 13: 50 ~, 15: 30 ~
- Shishimai: 11: 10 ~, 13: 30 ~, 15: 00 ~
- Koto performance: 11: 30 ~, 12: 30 ~, 14: 30 ~
- Koto experience corner
- ※11: 30 ~ 11: 50, 12: 30 ~ 12: 50, 14: 30 ~ 14: 50 will be suspended.
- Singles Championship (2 days): 13: 00 ~
- ※We will distribute numbered tickets at 11:00 at the "Ticket Distribution Center" within the venue. (First-come, first-served basis)
- Kendama Championship (3 days): 13: 00 ~
- ※We will distribute numbered tickets at 11:00 at the "Ticket Distribution Center" within the venue. (First-time arrival 20 people)
- Long ago play (top spin, Kenden, Bayma, Otama etc.)
- ※Long ago, play was free.
- ※Sometimes we wait for congestion.
"Phantom plum" present
Plum of the phantasm of Okawa farm, which is a custom of New Year's Day in Roppongi Hills . This year we will also present visitors. Synthetic preservatives made from petroleum, coloring agents, sweeteners are not used at all, safely and securely packed carefully one by one, Ukita of Okahata. Please try.
- ※We appreciate your understanding. beforehand because the number is limited
- Date and time
- January 1, 2020 (Wednesday / Holiday) 12: 00-15: 00
- January 2 (Thursday) and 3rd (Friday), 2020, 11: 00-16: 00
January 1, 2020 (Wednesday / Holiday)-January 3 (Fri)
Roppongi Hills Arena
Roppongi Hills Recommended Information
Future and the Arts: AI, Robotics, Cities, Life - How Humanity Will Live Tomorrow
Mori Art Museum
Special Exhibition: A Railway Story in the Sky
Mori Arts Center Gallery& Sky Gallery