Annual schedule of flower bed
~ Create a street that feels the season throughout the year ~
Roppongi Hills is a city where diverse people gather, live, work, and play. What people with different nationality, sex and age can share, is not it to feel the season through nature? Here at Roppongi Roppongi Keyakizaka Dori , we plan an annual schedule for directing the flower gardens and we are keeping in mind that we will welcome customers differently depending on the season.
[Photo left] Tulip telling the visit of spring early spring 2007, in the pic] 2007 petunia which colorful variation is eye-catching, [Photo right] Great Sun sunflower that brings vitality to the summer of 2007
Approach to "Local production of local consumption"
~ Building a beautiful town of Tokyo · Roppongi Hills flowers born in Tokyo ~
Another important effort at Roppongi Roppongi Keyakizaka Dori is to make a business model for the green of the city with the theme of "local production of local consumption". Flower Production Among the nation's seventh ranked Tokyo, there are production technologies and construction techniques of "green · flowers" that have been handed down since the Edo period, and they are gathered to produce, construct, and manage flowers "green We are trying to create a new business model of "local production of local products". The theme of "local production of local consumption" is to consume them in the land that was produced, and at the Roppongi Hills we are directing flower beds using only the flowers produced in Tokyo.
- Association guidance and support, etc.: Tokyo Metropolitan Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Promotion Foundation
- Survey · Research · Production guidance etc.: Tokyo Metropolitan Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries Promotion Foundation
- Tokyo Metropolitan Agriculture and Forestry Research Center Saplings Production: Tokyo Metropolitan Agriculture Cooperative Association
- Flower seedling production: Tokyo Metropolitan Flower and Plant Association Association
- Produce · Design · Maintenance: WithGarden
- Flower bed management: Roppongi Hills unified manager Mori Building Co., Ltd. Town Management Division