Shops & Restaurants
Shops 11:00 ~ 21:00 / Restaurants 11:00 ~ 23:00
- ※Some businesses may have different hours in the early morning or late at night. For details, see the page for each business.
- ※Please note that business hours are subject to change.
Mori Art Museum
"Future and the Arts: AI, Robotics, Cities, Life - How Humanity Will Live Tomorrow" is being held.
2019.11.19 [Tue] - 2020.3.29 [Sun]
- ※Open every day
- ※ 10:00-17:00 on Tuesdays
- ※Open until 22:00 on Tuesdays of November 19, December 31, 2019 and February 11, 2020
- ※Admission allowed until 30 minutes before closing time.
Observatory (Tokyo City View)
[Weekday and holidays] 10: 00 ~ 23: 00 (last entry 22: 30) (Friday, Saturday and Sunday before holiday 10: 00 ~ 25: 00 (last entry 24:00))
[Sky deck] 11: 00-20: 00 (last entry 19: 30)
- ※Skydeck may be closed without prior notice due to bad weather and other reasons.
- ※You may not be able to enter through charters or events. In addition, additional fee may be required depending on the event.
Mori Arts Center Gallery
"Special Exhibition: A Railway Story in the Sky" is being held.
From December 3, 2019 (Tuesday) to March 22, 2020 (Sunday):10 am-8 pm
- ※Until 17:00 on Tuesdays only
- ※Admission until 45 minutes before closing
[Roppongi Library] 7: 00 ~ 24: 00 (community member), 24H (office member)
- ※Roppongi School and Roppongi Forum differ depending on the event.
TOHO Cinemas Roppongi Hills
Hours will vary, depending on the film schedule. For more information, please visit the Toho Cinemas website
Atrium opening hours: 9:30 ~ 20: 30
Roppongi Hills Recommended Information
Future and the Arts: AI, Robotics, Cities, Life - How Humanity Will Live Tomorrow
Mori Art Museum
Special Exhibition: A Railway Story in the Sky
Mori Arts Center Gallery& Sky Gallery